Join us this Saturday, December 13 for our first ever trunk show! This first one is with Mod Evil----Pittsburgh maker Anya Weiztman will be here in the shop from Noon until 4PM with a beautiful selection of her unique, handcrafted jewelry.
The crisp, clean lines of Mod Evil jewelry appeals to our love all things minimal. Carefully handcrafted, our collection of Anya's work balances geometry and movement. Each piece is versatile, modern, and perfect for everyday wear.
Stop on in and shop small + shop local this weekend! Meet one of our makers and find great handmade gifts for the holidays.
Unique finds for your holiday table. We've got some good design for your next gathering. Get ready, set the table.
From above, clockwise:
1. Simplicity at its best. We love this eye-catching black dot vase from Pittsburgh makers STAK CERAMICS. Try it as your Thanksgiving centerpiece and all year long as a minimal home design accent.
2. Designed for entertaining. Use a set of our COTTON & FLAX coasters at your next gathering + beyond. The thick wool will help keep furniture safe. The printed design adds something fun & modern to your table.
3. Pretty & functional. Our wood knives from maker BONES & ALL are a dinner party essential. Perfect for serving cheese and appetizers.
4. Set apart. Add some NELL & MARY napkins to your place settings. Made of soft crinkled cotton, these napkins make the holidays a little easier with less ironing required.
Looking to add something a little unexpected to your home's decor? Or maybe something modern and sculptural to your jewelry line up? Here are our top picks of some fascinating designs from our latest collection...
From above, clockwise:
1. Light and airy. This unique little hanging planter from maker JANELLE GRAMLING is definitely a shop favorite. It looks great tacked to the wall or suspended by a window.
2. Pure and simple, ADAM KENNEY'S alluring glass vessels stand out at the perfect focal point in any setting. Placed on a shelf or table his intricately carved web bowl is sure to turn heads.
3. Inspired by nature's textures and geometry, BEAN & BAILEY creates contemporary, minimal slip-cast ceramics designed for everyday use and enjoyment. Their geometric bowls are perfect for serving dessert, pasta, and anything else that tastes good.
4. Modern and distinctive. Handcrafted in Pittsburgh, MINIMEL DESIGN features beautiful, geometric screen-printed patterns on hand-cut, sculptural wood pieces.
[ Britt Bass 11"x14" Lucy Print ]
We just received one of our most favorite prints ever! Playful and with just the right amount of color to bring new life to your walls, this beautiful work of art from maker Britt Bass is vibrant and fun. This is a limited edition print available only at The Shop, so come pick up one soon!
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon that's all about your best bud! Don't miss our Shop Dog Day on Saturday, September 20, Noon----4PM.
To celebrate the arrival of our brand new collection of colorful, modern dog collars & leashes from makers See Scout Sleep, we've planned a day of fur-friendly activities.
The best part about our Shop Dog Day: special guest Milla Chappell of Real Happy Dogs Photography will be here with her camera to capture adorable day-of snapshots of your pup. Plus, to benefit the Animal Rescue League, we'll be raffling off a Real Happy Dogs photo session.
The Animal Rescue League will also be here with some friends----they’ll be stopping by with adoptable dogs! And we'll be serving yummy dog + human treats.
Can't wait to see you, your pup, and your friends here at The Shop!